Ten Sunny Ways to Make Your Day A Good One
- A good day is when I wake up remembering that a good day happens by CHOICE not chance!
- A good day is when I live the day in the present, being grateful for the little things in life.
- A good day is a day that I look back on and smile, because I allowed myself to be open to something new without realizing it at the time.
- A good day is when I can feel anger, pain, sadness, etc. but not let it take over.
- A good day is when I relax and go with the flow.
A good day is drama free. (My choice, again.)
- A good day is when I'm aware that I'm a kind and compassionate person and treat myself that way.
- A good day is when I don't use excuses to paralyze my thoughts and dreams or allow fear to keep me from stepping out and doing something I believe in.
- A good day is connecting with people who are on the same self exploration journey as I am.
- A good day is the realization that EVERY DAY IS A GOOD DAY no matter what happens!