WH-QUESTIONS Exercises

Wordle: Wh-questions

Rudyard Kipling, the writer of "The book of the jungle", wrote a short poem about asking questions. This is the poem:

I keep six honest serving men
(They taught me all I knew);
Their names are What and Why and When
And How and Where and Who.

From it , we learn that if you want to know something, the best is to ask questions. The more questions you ask, the more information you get.

What questions do you ask yourself every day?

Am I a happy person?

What can I do to be a happier man/woman?

What other questions can you ask yourself?

Take a moment to think about them, Write them on a piece of paper and think about the possible answers.

Also, some people like questioning things about their past actions. For expample, if you want to find a reason you ask: "Why did I react like that? Why did I give that anwer?

What other questions can you ask about a personal past action or event?

To help you practice with the use of WH-Questions, here you have some exercises.

WH Questions - WH WORDS
Questions exercises in English Exercises .org

More more exercises with WH-Questions using the past, click here.

2 comments:

Lorena Mariel Godoy said...

Hi,

I've only recently joined Blogger, so I am reading blogs to meet people from all over the world. By googling "english exercises" I came across yours. Hope to keep in touch!

EDW

Daniel said...

I like that Kipling poem a lot. It's true, that asking questions is the basis for learning of all kinds.